On air Saturday 14.07.18 from 20h till 22h
Running a flowershop, playing violin & drums and releases music under the moniker of Hugh Like.
This is a compilation and selection of what Jonas loves and plays at his shop Blomster.
1 What was the first sound you remember?
The rhythmic sound of a tractor working on a field, making bricks of straw.
2 And the first sound that you recognized as music, never to leave your heart/head again?
“Je cherche après Titine” by Léo Daniderff, in “Modern Times” by Charlie Chaplin.
3 What did you want to become as a kid?
Not an adult.
4 Who do you look up to and why?
Cartoons. The way they recover from pretty much anything is both amazing and inspiring.
5 Who should play you in the movie about your life?
Sesame Street’s Grover. Or Wendell Pierce.
6 What annoys you the most? About others? About yourself?
About others: Indolence. About myself: not being able to ignore annoying people or things.
7 Choose one superpower if you were a comic book hero?
Some people actually have it; a photographic memory. Although, I would settle for a good memory as well.
8 What is your trademark joke or trick?
Really cannot think of something. I’m the worst story or joke teller.
9 Did video really kill the radio star?
Video helped radio stars.
10 Who are you favorite table guests, dead and/or alive?
All the creatures from both The Muppet Show and Sesame Street.
11 Where would you rather be right now?
If anywhere, let it be paragliding over mountains.
12 How close did you ever come to death?
I’m getting older all the time, so probably closing in on death as we speak.
13 What is the craziest thing you ever saw on the internet?
Adam Ondra climbing “Silence”
14 Do you dance to your own music? Why (not)?
My girlfriend says I dance as a lefty. I am a lefty, but I’m not sure how that affects the dancing.
15 How often do you dance? Where and when?
Regularly, in the shop.
16 Embrace Today! But what genuinely used to be better back in the days?
There was less traffic.
17 What is your biggest achievement?
Opening my own shop.
18 What was your most shameful moment?
I have a feeling that is still to come …
19 Are we alone in the universe?
I don’t think so.
20 Which habit do you want to kick?
21 What should they play at your funeral?
Many things. But “Flamenco Sketches” by Miles Davis would be nice.
- Webster Wraight Ensemble – The Ruins Of Britain (Pépé Bradock’s “Who’s Right?” acapella)
- Dinky – Falling Angel (Pépé Bradock’s Détournement au Phlogiston)
- Mathias Kaden - Kokorana
- Talaboman – Dins El Lit (Superpitcher remix)
- Soukie & Windish – Kubla Khan
- Age Of Chance – Time’s Up (Timeless)
- Sam Traxx – Eclypse
- Japanese Synchro System – Check it, Spread it (C2 Main Mix)
- The Golden Filter – End Of Times (Silver Dub)
- Burial + Four Tet – Nova
- Wighnomy Brothers feat. Robag Wruhme – Bobb
- Joy Orbison + Boddika – Nil (Reece)
- DRC Music – Lingala
- Ellen Allien – Ondu
- Kassem Mosse – Untitled
- Roman Flügel – Mutter
- Kassem Mosse – 578
- Kadebostan – Caracas Soul
- Ben Klock / Precious System – In A While / The Voice Of Planet Love (Dixon Edit)
- Metro Dade – The Andor Voyage (Love From San Francisco Mix)
- Marshall Jefferson vs Noosa Heads – Mushrooms (Salt City Orchestra Out There Mix)
- Pole – Pferd (Melchior Productions’ Zodiac Mix)
- João Paulo Esteves Da Silva, Samuel Rohrer, Mário Franco – Trusting Heart/Cosmos (Max Loderbauer Remix)
- Actress – Ascending
- Bibio – Excuses
- Om Unit – Fumes